Cyber Chess 2019 - "A Move Beyond Borders” CFP
CyberChess is a cybersecurity conference annually organized by CERT.LV and ISACA Latvia chapter. This year it will take place on October 2nd and 3rd in Riga (venue TBC ) and will consist not only of presentations on various cybersecurity related topics but also of series of hands-on workshops. The conference is co-funded by the CEF project “Improving Cyber Security Capacities in Latvia” (INEA/CEF/ICT/A2017/1528784).
The main attention of the conference invariably focuses on situational awareness and aims at encouraging discussions on future cyberthreats as well as exchanging information on tools and methods of cyber defence. It is a meeting point of experts and a platform for information sharing for improving security of the national and global cyberspace.
We invite you to submit original non-academic or practitioner contributions, work-in-progress papers, case studies, and academic papers on the following key topics:
- Innovations in cybersecurity for defense and offense;
- Planning, building and protecting the cyber infrastructure;
- Cybersecurity auditing management, mitigation and incident response strategies;
- Adversarial threat assessment, deception and tracking;
- Risk analysis, modelling and crisis management;
- Critical infrastructure protection and cybersecurity for smart cities;
- New challenges within aspiring technologies (e.g., trusted computing, blockchain, cloud and pervasive computing);
- Digital identity, identification and trust management;
- Privacy in social media, privacy metrics and technologies;
- Vulnerabilities, security testing and software security assurance;
- Digital forensics, anti-forensics techniques and fighting cybercrime;
- Borders in cyberspace, legal and regulatory issues;
- Gamification and serious gaming for cybersecurity, awareness and education.
All proposals will be reviewed by the Programme Committee. The Applicants will be notified about the Committee’s decision on acceptance via e-mail.
21 June 2019 – Abstract (for non-academic and practitioner contributions, case studies and work-in-progress papers) and full paper (for academic papers) submission by sending it to conference2019
22 July 2019 - Notification of acceptance;
19 August 2019 – Camera-ready paper submission (for accepted academic papers);
27 September 2019 – Presentation submission (PDF or MS PowerPoint format with aspect ratio of 16:9).
Official conference languages are English and Latvian. Participation is free of charge.
If you have any questions, please contact us via e-mail conference2019
Accepted academic papers will be proposed for publication with Springer Verlag in “Lecture Notes in Computer Science”. All papers should not exceed 10 pages LNCS format. Formatting guidelines are available here: https://www.springer.com/gp/computer-science/lncs/conference-proceedings-guidelines